Skip to content
- An artificial preservative used in personal care products,
- Parabens are the reason sunscreens, deodorants, shampoos and conditioners do not ‘spoil’.
- Research has shown that it takes 26 seconds for our skin to absorb parabens into our bloodstream.
- Pregnant women and young children are most vulnerable to this family of synthetics.
- Problems associated with it:
- Breast cancer, endocrine disrupter, allergies
- Read the label for:
- Ethylparaben, butylparaben, methylparaben, propylparaben, other ingredients ending in –paraben