Hormones are your body’s chemical messengers. They help control practically every physiological process in your body, including your metabolism, immune system, menstrual cycle, appetite and mood.
They said:-“This impressive compendium of 36 inspirational women is wonderfully diverse and thought-provoking.
Jacqui Hames giving the latest guidance on how to use the 999 services when your life is in danger.
- Triclosan and triclocarban are chlorinated aromatic compounds highly soluble in water.
- They are registered as a pesticide with the Environmental Protection Agency since 1969, and used in personal care products and detergents, to name a few, as a means to slow down or stop the growth of bacteria, fungi and mildew.
- Research proves that this active agent is highly toxic to aquatic life.
- A study in young male rats proves that it disrupts thyroid functioning in low dosage levels.
- Ongoing research is being conducted on its effect on human beings. We do however know that extensive use of this chemical as an anti-bacterial allows bacteria to become resistant to it making antibiotics meant to cure related diseases completely ineffective.
- Research has proven that plain soap and water to clean and wash do the job as well as one that claims anti-bacterial action, making this an unnecessary ingredient in our personal care products.
- Found in:
- Soaps, toothpastes, hair products, underarm deodorants, mouthwashes and household sanitising products
- Read the label for:
- “Active ingredient”, “anti-bacterial” and “odour-fighting”
- Problems associated with it:
- Liver and inhalation toxicity, hypothyroidism, oestrogen dominance/excess oestrogen, endocrine disrupter (chemicals that may interfere with the body’s endocrine system and produce adverse developmental, reproductive, neurological, and immune effects in both humans and wildlife), hormonal disorders in children, reduced immunity, allergies